Red Thread Family

Red Thread Family

Saturday, January 18, 2014

PART 2

Part 2....He was fine for a while this evening as long as he was on the ipad. We made him get off to take a break and do something else. Hubby K asked for him to help Little C clean out the microwave and he refused and brought up the whole ipod thing again. I, again, explained how he wasn't getting it and that not everything is the same. I gave him the option of helping his brother clean or no electronics tomorrow after 7. I took them away and he sat on the couch for about 5 minutes before deciding to help his brother.

Now is all ticked again. He is walking around treating his palsied hand roughly with the exercises he has been told are no longer good for him which I am ignoring. Now he is walking around the house saying, "Kai no church. In China, no church. Tomorrow, Kai no church." Ignoring that, too.

I may have to go to bed early tonight just to keep my temper in check.