It was a rainy and windy day today. Little C called me from the bus stop to see if I could pick them up and I did. They are coming down the big hill as I reach the kids and Kai has a big goofy grin on his face. The first thing he says is, "Sorry, Ma!" I ask why. He left his lunchbag in the school office. Two days ago he left it on the bus. I told him that it was ok and to get it tomorrow. He apologized at least three more times.
When we got home and settled, Kai pointed to his nose and said, "Ouweeee!" It was a pimple. He said, "No in China. Only 1!" That's a strike against YOU, America! No pimples in China!
This evening before bed, we knelt in family prayer and Kai said it....all by himself....until the end. I had to help him close the prayer with IN THE NAME OF .....Amen. It was an awesome moment. He said lots of thank you's, thank you for food, for ma and daddy, all day school, and some other things I was unable to decipher. It was great.