I have pictures! I can add them on my dad's computer but not the two at my house. What the heck! Here is a picture recap of the last 5 days.
Kai saying goodbye to big sister Big M. This is a poster they are saving for next time to do together.
Lunch on our road trip to take Big M to catch her bus to go back to school and also help my brother and his family unpack in their new home.
Big M getting ready to get on the bus. Won't see her for another semester!!
Mother daughter love!
Kai washing the CAR, not the windows, at the gas station.
The beautiful living room we put together and got decorated. Love the clock wall!
Kids enjoying the snow outside while the adults work inside!
In the physical therapy office lobby. There was a book teaching chinese to children that we got a kick out of. This is Kai teaching me to write a few things.
After the appointment, we found an oriental store not far from the hospital. We got a few things to try for dinner.
We bought the bamboo steamer and sticky buns flour mixture. Made our own and they turned out yummy....didn't look so good but tasted great. Kai said no good because of the appearance. I explained to him that it isn't nice to say no good when someone tries and we just need to practice. He understood. Hubby K was the cook while I had Little M at Tai Kwan Do.
We also had red curry chicken in coconut milk and it was amazing!! Just like you would get at the restaurants. Hubby K has always been an awesome cook.
Last night and this morning, we did Kai's exercises. He is supposed to do them 3 times a day. 3 is hard. We will for sure get in 2 times a day. He didn't give a hard time about doing them, either, which was great. His leg is way too stiff to do leg stretches against the wall so for now I am having him lie on his back while I issue the stretch. We'll have to work our way up to the wall.
Routine feels great. It's nice to have the kids back and school and Kai works well in routine.