Red Thread Family

Red Thread Family

Friday, November 15, 2013

"MY WINCO"

I had a commitment this afternoon so my parents picked Kai up from school. Before going home, they stopped at the grocery store. They pulled into the parking lot and Kai says, "My Winco." It was at HIS Winco that he spent the first of his own real money. He bought two packs of gum and a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi. He told Mema and Bepa, "No Caden, Macy, CJ!" pointing to his loot.

 Kai's loot.

 He saw this cereal and had to get it for Big C....well, Mema got it and the grapes for himself. He was very proud of this shopping trip and showed me what he got when I picked him up.

 About 30 minutes after being home this afternoon, Kai brought me the phone and says, "Call Big M?" So I showed her number and he called her and talked to her for about a minute. He said, "Hi, Big M." Then I heard him say "Good." Not sure what else was said. It just tickled her pink that he talks about her and wanted to call her, I am sure!

This evening before the technology 7pm rule, Kai colored posters with Little M and her friend MH.

Kai got his new schedule at school today and starts full time on Monday. Whoo-hoo!!